Learn EFT with EFT Master Trainers Matt Greenshields and Angela Merino
Friday 29th to Sunday 31st October 2021
This live training is to EFT Practitioner level, which means it includes all you need to know as a therapist to use EFT with clients, and is also open to anyone wanting to learn this amazing tool for self help or to help friends and family. No previous experience or knowledge is necessary.
Course cost £345 - or only £295, a 15% discount if booked by October 1st. Reserve your place today with a £50 deposit and the balance is payable on the first day.
EFT Practitioner certification and insurance is available after the course through the EFT and Matrix Reimprinting Academy (EFTMRA) without the endless requirements and ongoing cost of other EFT organisations. Certification is by a short online test costing £15.
COVID safety measures
- You should not attend the course if you have a positive test or any COVID symptoms
- The course size is limited to 6 to allow 2m distanced seating
- The venue will be well ventilated (a jumper may be required)
- No physical contact is necessary for EFT tapping
- The trainers will wear visors while teaching
- For students wearing a face covering is optional during the teaching
- During practice sessions if your partner requests face coverings you should wear one
- Toilet facilities will be disinfected during each day
- Hand sanitiser will be provided
Signing up for the course will indicate your agreement with these safety measures - thank you.
Why should I learn EFT?
It’s still often overlooked, but emotional health and balance is absolutely essential to your physical health, healing and wellbeing. No matter how devoted you are to proper diet and lifestyle, you will not achieve your body’s ideal healing and preventative powers if emotional issues and negative beliefs stand in your way. EFT works not only on the physical level but also the subconscious, the body’s energy systems and our emotions.
What our students say
“Matt and Angela are so welcoming making our learning experience a very pleasurable one. As a mental health organisation we wanted to explore an alternative avenue to help and support our clients. The EFT Practitioner course is very inclusive and engaging and it exceeded our expectations. The course was very informative and a very empowering experience. Matt and Angela are very knowledgeable and without a doubt experts in this field. We highly recommend this course, both personally and professionally.”
Clare Copleston, Director, Meaningful Education Ltd. CIC
“I did a fabulous EFT practitioner training with Matt and Angela of the London Holistic Practice. Humour-filled, practical and informative experience, in a warm and nurturing atmosphere. Highly recommended.”
Lauren Cooney, Writer-Director, Actor and Coach
What you’ll learn on this course
Day 1 - Introduction to EFT (EFTMRA Level 1)
- Brief history of EFT
- Understanding the concepts of EFT and connections to existing therapies and healing modalities
- The discovery statement upon which EFT is based and the incredible implications this has in the healing process
- Understanding and experiencing the effects of energy system disruptions
- Psychological reversal - a new understanding of the reasons we don’t heal and simple techniques to overcome this very common obstacle
- The ‘basic recipe’. Learn the full EFT protocol, with demonstrations and experiential practice
- EFT shortcuts - learn ways to streamline this already quick and elegant therapy
- Techniques to greatly improve the effectiveness of EFT - including the importance of being specific, dealing with shifting aspects of memories and emotions, special points and being persistent
- Discover the wide range of physical and emotional issues for which EFT is effective and the few areas were EFT shouldn’t be used
- Testing the effectiveness of treatments and how to handle situations that can arise
- Learn and experience other EFT techniques - including the ‘tearless trauma technique’, the ‘movie technique’, ‘chasing the pain’ and the ‘personal peace procedure’
- The importance of energy toxins and how to eliminate their effects
- Understanding cognitive shifts - what verbal and physical signs to expect
- Lots of practice working with and experiencing the incredible results of EFT on your own issues
- Experience working with bothersome memories, phobias and addictive cravings
- What to do when EFT doesn’t work.
Days 2 and 3 - EFT Practitioner (EFTMRA Level 2)
- Principles from The Palace of Possibilities - understanding how our lives, the people with whom we have interacted and the situations we have found ourselves in the past, cloud and become the focus and filters through which we see and experience life now
- Using affirmations with EFT. Understanding the reasons why these potentially incredible methods of focusing our intention and creating our desired reality often fail to work. Also how we can use EFT to remove these obstacles and create the future we desire
- Additional tapping points. Learn other meridian points that can be added to aid EFT treatments
- Ways to inject more gentleness into the EFT procedure - the ‘gentle’ techniques: the ‘tearless trauma’ technique, ‘chasing the pain’ and ‘sneaking up on the problem’
- Ways to find core issues - questions and techniques to get to the core issues and root causes of physical and emotional problems
- Addressing physical issues - methods to get to the core issues and emotional reasons behind physical issues and disease
- Further methods for testing results - determining whether an issue has been completely collapsed and how to look for remaining aspects
- Working with EFT by telephone - including exploring the many benefits of using EFT over the telephone
- Delivering EFT in groups - looking at the application, uses and many advantages of group tapping