Learn EFT with EFT Master Trainers Matt Greenshields and Angela Merino
Friday 29th to Sunday 31st October 2021
This course trains you to EFT Practitioner level, including all you need to know as a therapist to use EFT with clients and is also open to anyone wanting to learn this amazing tool for self help or to help friends and family. No previous experience or knowledge is necessary. The course size is limited to 6 during COVID.
Course cost £345 - or only £295, a 15% discount if booked by October 1st. Reserve your place today with a £50 deposit and the balance is payable on the first day.
EFT Practitioner certification and insurance is available after the course through the EFT and Matrix Reimprinting Academy (EFTMRA) without the endless requirements and ongoing cost of other EFT organisations. EFTMRA EFT Practitioner certification is by a short online test costing £15.
This in person course has been designed to allow you to train and qualify as an EFT Practitioner following COVID safety guidelines. The following safety measures will be taken to reduce risk to participants:
- Maximum participants halved to 6 to allow a 2m spacing in the class
- Trainers will wear visors when teaching
- Participants will wear visors, which may be removed at their discretion during practice sessions with a 2m spacing. Face masks are optional.
- There will be no physical contact (EFT tapping) with other participants or the trainers
- Participants will be assigned a seat for the duration of the course
- The venue will be permanently ventilated with fresh air so a jumper may be required
- The toilet facilities will be regularly disinfected during each day
- Hand sanitiser will be provided
If you want to attend the course please make sure you consider these safety measures sufficient for you. Signing up for a place will indicate your agreement with these safety measures.
With these safety measures we can still have an enjoyable and fun course.
Thank you for your understanding - Matt and Angela
Why should I learn EFT?
It’s still often overlooked, but emotional health and balance is absolutely essential to your physical health, healing and wellbeing. No matter how devoted you are to proper diet and lifestyle, you will not achieve your body’s ideal healing and preventative powers if emotional issues and negative beliefs stand in your way. EFT works not only on the physical level but also the subconscious, the body’s energy systems and our emotions.
What our students say
“I did a fabulous EFT practitioner training with Matt and Angela of the London Holistic Practice. Humour-filled, practical and informative experience, in a warm and nurturing atmosphere. Highly recommended.”
Lauren Cooney, Writer-Director, Actor and Coach
“Matt and Angela are so welcoming making our learning experience a very pleasurable one. As a mental health organisation we wanted to explore an alternative avenue to help and support our clients. The EFT Practitioner course is very inclusive and engaging and it exceeded our expectations. The course was very informative and a very empowering experience. Matt and Angela are very knowledgeable and without a doubt experts in this field. We highly recommend this course, both personally and professionally.”
Clare Copleston, Director, Meaningful Education Ltd. CIC
What you’ll learn on this course
Day 1 - Introduction to EFT (EFTMRA Level 1)
- Brief history of EFT
- Understanding the concepts of EFT and connections to existing therapies and healing modalities
- The discovery statement upon which EFT is based and the incredible implications this has in the healing process
- Understanding and experiencing the effects of energy system disruptions
- Psychological reversal - a new understanding of the reasons we don’t heal and simple techniques to overcome this very common obstacle
- The ‘basic recipe’. Learn the full EFT protocol, with demonstrations and experiential practice
- EFT shortcuts - learn ways to streamline this already quick and elegant therapy
- Techniques to greatly improve the effectiveness of EFT - including the importance of being specific, dealing with shifting aspects of memories and emotions, special points and being persistent
- Discover the wide range of physical and emotional issues for which EFT is effective and the few areas were EFT shouldn’t be used
- Testing the effectiveness of treatments and how to handle situations that can arise
- Learn and experience other EFT techniques - including the ‘tearless trauma technique’, the ‘movie technique’, ‘chasing the pain’ and the ‘personal peace procedure’
- The importance of energy toxins and how to eliminate their effects
- Understanding cognitive shifts - what verbal and physical signs to expect
- Lots of practice working with and experiencing the incredible results of EFT on your own issues
- Experience working with bothersome memories, phobias and addictive cravings
- What to do when EFT doesn’t work.
Days 2 and 3 - EFT Practitioner (EFTMRA Level 2)
- Principles from The Palace of Possibilities - understanding how our lives, the people with whom we have interacted and the situations we have found ourselves in the past, cloud and become the focus and filters through which we see and experience life now
- Using affirmations with EFT. Understanding the reasons why these potentially incredible methods of focusing our intention and creating our desired reality often fail to work. Also how we can use EFT to remove these obstacles and create the future we desire
- Additional tapping points. Learn other meridian points that can be added to aid EFT treatments
- Ways to inject more gentleness into the EFT procedure - the ‘gentle’ techniques: the ‘tearless trauma’ technique, ‘chasing the pain’ and ‘sneaking up on the problem’
- Ways to find core issues - questions and techniques to get to the core issues and root causes of physical and emotional problems
- Addressing physical issues - methods to get to the core issues and emotional reasons behind physical issues and disease
- Further methods for testing results - determining whether an issue has been completely collapsed and how to look for remaining aspects
- Working with EFT by telephone - including exploring the many benefits of using EFT over the telephone
- Delivering EFT in groups - looking at the application, uses and many advantages of group tapping